Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ron Paul: enough already!

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I've met Ron Paul, I've spoken with Ron Paul, I even have a great fondness for Ron Paul. But I've kinda had it up to here [if you could see me, you'd see I've got my right hand up over my head] with all the Paulian talk that's swamped the libertarian blogosphere for the past few weeks and has made my favorite daily watering hole, LewRockwell.com, particularly its blog, almost unbearable to visit right now.

This blog is a Ron Paul Free Zone.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Stephan Kinsella said...

You do realize your name is Wally, right?

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Tell it Wally!

I still like hitting LRW trying to mine the nuggets, but man, it really has become the "Ron Paulwell" blog of late eh?

Mike

theconverted.wordpress.com

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hear hear! And thank you for making your blog RP-free. I'm not going to be talking about him any more at my place, either ... don't know if all the conspirators feel the same way I do, though.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm, I guess I have a higher tolerance for Paul than you have. I rather like the fuss.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Wally Conger said...

It's not a matter of tolerance for Paul; it's a matter of useless talk about political "action" that can never deliver a free society.

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wally, you don't have to explain yourself... I lurk here sometimes, I understand your principles and I'm glad there are people like you out there. I am totally sympathetic to anarchism. But I'm still voting for him.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger PintofStout said...

That's a very anarchic attitude, Silent Critic. There needs to be more people who think that way (and developing an aversion to the voting process would help, too).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home