Sunday, October 09, 2005

General Zod in 2008

General Zod has finally announced his candidacy for president in 2008.

"When I first came to your planet and demanded your homes, property and very lives, I didn't know you were already doing so, willingly, with your own government. I can win no tribute from a bankrupted nation populated by feeble flag-waving plebians. In 2008 I shall restore your dignity and make you servants worthy of my rule. This new government shall become a tool of my oppression. Instead of hidden agendas and waffling policies, I offer you direct candor and brutal certainty. I only ask for your tribute, your lives, and your vote."


The General's presidential platform, a Q&A, and some press releases and news reports can be found at the Zod in 2008 website.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zod is a very tempting candidate with his statement: "I shall restore your dignity...."

Especially since Cthulhu seems to be becoming a "perennial" candidate and therefore not taken seriously by the media.

However, Cthulhu may still have the best slogan: "Cthulhu for President. Why vote for a lesser evil?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home